A place to discuss anything and everything that strikes our fancy. Feel free to chime in.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

A bit about Wolter (The philosophical one)

Hello, I am Wolter. I am relatively new to blogging, but am eager to discuss views, with my co-bloggers Eli and the Random Geek. I am more Authoritarian and Liberal (I am considered the most liberal of the trio), although I have become more centrist as of late. I am open to new ideas, and am accepting of any social groups, and I look forward to debates with my fellow bloggers. I hope you all join the discussion as well, in an open-minded fashion, and hopefully we might discover something interesting about ourselves. 

Disclaimer: For those who find my name really cool, this is an alias, so just use a random name generator and who knows? Maybe you'll want to change your Birth Certificate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment