A place to discuss anything and everything that strikes our fancy. Feel free to chime in.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Grave Statement

     I must say that I haven't experienced death of family members as much, and the one's I have are all more distant relatives. However, I must say that death is something we all must deal with, nobody can live forever, and eventually people you know will die. I don't necessarily (like the Geek said) think that shedding tears is the only way to cope with death, just perhaps the most common. For those who cannot seem to get past death, I have one statement. There is only one thing that can stop you from going on with your life, and that is your own death, not someone else's. Anything else is just your mind telling you that you cannot go on, but even that can be overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment