A place to discuss anything and everything that strikes our fancy. Feel free to chime in.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Mystic-fying topic

Hey guys! So, the beginning of this debate is what do we think about the game. Despite all of the hate it has received as of late for a multitude of reasons, I love the game, even with my extremely limited data plan. I mean, I share a gig with a data hog. Now, the reason I love it is because, that, although people think it is taking away from the social aspect of life, it isn't. It is getting millions of hopeless nerds like me away from the great indoors, and out walking, talking to people. Even if its about Pokemon. It is not the game's fault that people trespass on private property, find things that would otherwise be hidden, or drive while playing. It is not the fault of the game that Pokemon show up while people are lying down. It isn't rape. It is not the games fault it was unprepared for all the people. There are only 2 things that are the fault of the game. That we don't have a good Pokemon tracker, and that glitch where the gyms turn yellow. (Just kidding, in my area Mystic and Instinct are brothers against Valor).
That brings us on to teams, I picked Mystic as soon as I made level 5, before the sway went towards it, and without being influenced by the Goldilocks effect of it being placed in the middle, the color, or any friends. I picked because of my idealism. I am an intellectual and somewhat introverted person who has always used evolution to my advantage, and goes about life with planning and strategy. That is team Mystics ideals, and I will defend that as the goal of the team for all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment