A place to discuss anything and everything that strikes our fancy. Feel free to chime in.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Not so Farfetch'd of an Idea Anymore

     Before I chose a team and explain to you how little I have played Pokemon Go, I want to take a moment to look at how far we've gotten. There haven't been many games of this magnitude before, which take GPS and GIS to such a level (Obviously Eli mentioned one). However the game is still new, and there are glitches once in a while.
     I have not encountered many glitches however, and so I would like to say that the game is very well developed. Personally, all of the teams have their perks. If you wish to side with the more powerful teams, then players should choose Mystic or Valor. I chose Valor for the sake of choosing a team. However, those who want a challenge should join Instinct because of its relatively low strength. Instinct is also a good option because there are not many yellow gyms. As the Geek has said before, the joke is that the gyms turning yellow is a glitch. In all honesty I say Instinct is for hardcore players, because it so difficult to rise to the top, but most people say that's team valor.
     In reality there is no difference between the teams, it is just hype. So even though I chose Valor, I gotta say I am neutral in terms of teams. This game was made to be addicting, and I abstain from playing so that I have time to do other things. So right now I don't really play as much anymore.
Overall, Pokemon Go is a great game for those who are interested. I can recommend it to people who have some free time on their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment