A place to discuss anything and everything that strikes our fancy. Feel free to chime in.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Trumpin' Yall

Hey guys, I want to start by apologizing for not coming back on time. I had some stuff blow up in my personal life and, I should be back now. As a person who has grown up in both an upper class american home and a low to middle class american home simultaneously, I could say that I am relatively purple.(Specially since I have always lived in a swing state). I can say, hopefully without offending anyone too bad, that the Republican, Democratic, and Libertarian candidates suck. So, even the biggest 3rd party candidate would not be a good choice. Honestly, I think that if the Tea Party had decided to do something this year, they might have had a chance. Either way though, that is not what voting for a 3rd party this year is about. It is not to get that person in office, it is to send a message, a smack to the face, with the help of whoever gets in office being horrible, that it is time to shed the ways of bipartisanship, and allow other parties to have a shot at success for the good of a country. It is to show our american citizens that a 3rd party vote is not wasted. We just need enough people to do this next year, so that our beautiful country can be truly great again. See ya and allons-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment